- Manufactured from prepreg carbon fibre
- Tapered, hollow, rectangular shape
- Lightweight (0.3 - 0.8 kg per metre, depending on stiffness)
- Wide range of stiffness (200 Nm2 to 8000 Nm2)
- Flat rectangular luff-end, can be built up to any thickness during manufacturing
- Luff can be converted to a round end during manufacturing
Round luff end sizes: 19mm to 36mm
- Draft can be tailored to suit sail
- Can be manufactured to any length with joins (internal and external) provided, pre-fitted in factory (to be glued in place on arrival)
- battens over 8.3m long will have a join at 8.2m
- Batten sectional size varies due to mandrel, taper and laminate thickness
- specific sizes are available on request
Click here for Technical Information: dimensions, weight and stiffness for CT33 carbon fibre sail battens.
Compatible C-T SailHardware
Click here for C-T Sailhardware to suit CT33 battens.